MySprintclub Track Program
Get the Power, Endurance, Strength, Agility, and the Speed you need to perform at your highest level.
MySprintClub Youth Total Conditioning & Performance Training
- 1. Aerobic & Anaerobic Training
- 2. Sprinting form & Race Strategies
- 3. Muscle Power, Strength & Endurance
- 4. Mental Readiness
- 5. Explosive First Step
- 6. Speed Development
- 7. Start & running mechanics
- 8. Stamina & Speed
- 9. Strength & Power
- 10. Core Strength and Stability
- 11. Sports Nutrition
Accepting boys & girls 9 - 17 years of age.
- 1. Indoor deadline: 11/01/16
- 2. Outdoor deadline: 2/01/17
Practice Days and Location: Indoor
- 1. Time: 6pm to 7:30pm
- 2. Practice days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- 3. Place: Outdoor: Hackensack High School
Practice Days and Location: Outdoor
- 1. Time: 6pm to 8pm
- 2. Practice days: Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays; Mondays and Thursdays in the Gym.
- 3. Place: Outdoor: Milton A. Votee Park, Palisade Ave, Teaneck, NJ 07666
Track Season & Fees
- 1. Indoor: $375
- 2. Indoor Advanced Track: $495 (10 sessions of small group skills training includes hurdle, high jump, shot put, or long jump).
- 1. Beginner Track: $294 This program is mainly for athletes 8 to 9 years of age. Athletes in this program practiced twice per week on the track.
- 2. Intermediate Track: $395 Athletes in this program practiced three days per week.
- 3. Intermediate Track & Field: $495 Athletes in this program practiced three days per week including three days on the track and 10 sessions of field event training. (10 sessions of small group skills training includes any two events of hurdle, high jump, shot put, discus, long jump, or javelin).
- 4. Advanced Track & Field: $675 Athletes in this program practiced four days per week, which includes two-days track practice and two days strength and conditioning in the gym or two days track practice, one day strength and conditioning, and twenty sessions of field events training. (20 sessions of small group skills training includes any two events of hurdle, high jump, shot put, discus, long jump, or javelin)..
Athletes won't be allow to continue practice with the team or take part in track meet without full payment.
Option - 1: Make full payment payable to "MySprintClub" before the deadline.
Option - 2: Subscribe to the track program that is suitable for your athlete from the drop-down menu below.
Fees include track training, AAU and USATF membership; Track meet entry fees not included.
Pay In Full
A typical track season, What to expect.
There will be an entrance fee to participate at all track meet during the indoor and outdoor season, these fees are in the range of $7 to $8 per event or a flat fee of $14 to $28 per track meet. We will be taking part in seven to ten track meet during the indoor season and ten to twelve during the outdoor season. There will be travel cost which the parents will be responsible for; these costs will include, but not limited to gas, mileage, lunch, hotel, and airfare. Most of our meet will be local, within an hour drive.
For the indoor championship, if your child qualifies, chances are, you will need to travel about four hours and stay at an hotel for two to three days; most often indoor championships is held on the weekends. It is very unlikely that we will need to travel via air-flight for the indoor championship. The outdoor regional championship most of takes place within two to four hours drive; Outdoor nationals most often require air-flight or 800+ miles drive. Track meets most often will take place on the weekends on Sundays and will start around 9am and ends around 4pm to 5pm. Dates for track meets will be available on our website weeks in advance when available.